The California Cartage divisions partner with thousands of independent contractors nationwide, operating the largest landbridge network on the West Coast, including the largest fleet of specialized equipment in the country. We offer various drayage services that are dependable, yet flexible.
- Over 650 clean trucks operating within the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles.
- Deliveries of import/export containers to our facilities by our own in-house trucking in Southern California.
- Provide store-door trucking services throughout the Southern California area.
- Sophisticated Transportation Management System (TMS) ensures visibility in real-time
- Dispatchers in constant communication with all piers for cargo and equipment availabilities.
- Trinium Dispatch system minimizes dock storage, demurrage and detention issues.
- Intermodal pickup and delivery between Los Angeles and the Inland Empire rail ramps and customer destination or origins.
- Manage pickups of empties and loads at ramps, customer load/unload time and return of equipment to ramps.
- Large fleet of closed van equipment moves truckload or LTL shipments.
- Work with a select group of pre-qualified carriers moving cargo to areas outside of our expertise.
- Arrange to get your freight moved nationwide swiftly and safely.
- Handle transporting of over-dimensional loads safely and securely.
- Drop-deck and lowboy trailers can move freight within the area supported by our transload facilities.
- Ability to move heavy 20-ft containers to and from the port, and, if needed, we can pull the necessary permits to move extra heavy 40-ft containers within the Overweight Corridor using our tri-axle chassis and 4-axle tractors.
Trucking Operations Locations
The California Cartage Family of Companies has trucking locations nationwide to service your drayage needs out of nearly every major port.